Rosh Hashanah is a season of repentance and introspection. It’s an ordained time on God’s calendar that we come to Him, asking Him to change us. In this heart awakening message by David E. Taylor, you will learn:
- The Lord understands and knows you.
- It is because of God’s mercy that He chooses to perfect you.
- It’s not enough to know your sins and what is wrong with you, you need to know that God is your deliverer and your healing process. Only He can change you.
- God never starts a project that He will not finish. He made you and He will keep perfecting you till the end.
- Have faith in God and His process of repentance.
- Trust and obey, for there is no other way to be happy in Jesus, than to trust and obey Him.
- And… Never give up!
“The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.” ~ Psalm 138:8